If you work with young people, you know the tireless work it takes to simply respond to the diverse needs of your clients and keep the doors open for your services.
You want to be part of a community of like-minded people, access knowledge, take action, and be more effective in your work with children, but you rarely have the chance to exchange best practices, evaluate your programming, or learn from others in your field. That’s where we come in. Wisdom2Action can help!
Discover What Works
We help our clients find, understand, and share the evidence based information that you need to inform and strengthen your work with vulnerable young people and their families. We connect our clients with the leading research on child, youth, and family resilience, evaluation methodology, and knowledge mobilization. Drawing on our ongoing work and that of our partners around the world, the Wisdom2Action team is always up-to-date on the latest evidence and best practices for what works in supporting young people, conducting effective evaluations, and putting important knowledge into action
Capture What Works
We provide our clients with tailor-made and actionable research and evaluation services. Our team has developed an easily adaptable suite of evaluation techniques and tools so that we can offer you the support and resources required to meet the unique needs of your organization or program. Whether you require the training to perform your own evaluation, advice to assist implementing evaluation and research strategies, or are looking to hire a third-party consultation team to conduct a program evaluation or applied research study, our staff will work closely with you to meets your organization’s unique needs. Our team of evaluation and project management experts provide the following services:
- Evaluation planning
- Design and lead full-scale mixed-methods research and evaluation projects
- Conduct literature reviews and grant writing
- Develop a theory of change and logic model
- Develop appropriate actionable evaluation questions
- Design and conduct needs assessments
- Design and provide training on databases and data collection systems
- Design, conduct and analyze focus groups, interviews, case studies, and surveys
- Build staff and stakeholder buy-in and capacity for research and evaluation
- Design and facilitate team and community meetings
- Summarize and present results to stakeholders
SHARE WHAT WORKS
At Wisdom2Action, we believe that sharing information is the key to making services better. Our team can help you effectively share and mobilize evidence from your program or research. We have also led thousands of individuals in knowledge mobilization and organizational development projects designed to make their work more effective and strengthen everyone’s skills. The Wisdom2Action team can help you put your knowledge into action.
- Capture: We work with you to determine what really works within your program, and show you how you can grow these areas of strength.
- Share: Together, we create a Knowledge Mobilization plan to help you share what works and strengthen your case for funding, partnerships, and further support.
- Finally, we show you how to keep up to speed on what others are doing, so that you can continue to learn and grow your work.
Our team of Knowledge Mobilization, Community Building, Youth Engagement, and Project Management experts provide the following services:
Event Design & Facilitation
Our comprehensive event planning capacity can support you every step of the way – from space and logistics to participatory planning and facilitation.
- Community knowledge sharing events
- International academic conferences
- Innovative symposia linking researchers with community organizations
- Workshops and training sessions
Policy & Program Materials and Planning
- Knowledge synthesis reports
- Summary documents
- Policy and program checklists
- Policy development and operational planning
Communications & Web Design
- Web development
- Campaign design
- Social media strategies
Training & Mentorship
- Youth engagement
- Hosting participatory community knowledge sharing events
- Knowledge Mobilization