At Wisdom2Action, we help our clients find, understand, and share the evidence based information that you need to inform and strengthen your work with vulnerable young people and their families. We connect our clients with the leading research on child, youth, and family resilience, evaluation methodology, and knowledge mobilization.
Drawing on our ongoing work and partners around the world, the Wisdom2Action team is always up-to-date on the latest evidence and best practices for what works in supporting young people, conducting effective evaluations, and putting important knowledge into action.
We provide our clients with tailor-made and actionable research and evaluation services. Our team has developed an easily adaptable suite of evaluation techniques and tools so that we can offer you the support and resources required to meet the unique needs of your organization or program. Whether you require the training to perform your own evaluation, advice to assist implementing evaluation and research strategies, or are looking to hire a third-party consultation team to conduct a program evaluation or applied research study, our staff will work closely with you to meets your organization’s unique needs. Our team of evaluation and project management experts provide the following services:
- Design and lead full-scale mixed-methods research and evaluation projects
- Conduct literature reviews and grant writing
- Develop a theory of change and logic model
- Develop appropriate actionable evaluation questions
- Design and conduct needs assessments
- Design and provide training on databases and data collection systems
- Design, conduct and analyze focus groups, interviews, case studies, and surveys
- Build staff and stakeholder buy-in and capacity for research and evaluation
- Design and facilitate team and community meetings
- Summarize and present results to stakeholders
At Wisdom2Action, we believe that sharing information is the key to making services better. Our team can help you effectively share and mobilize evidence from your program or research. We have also led thousands of individuals in knowledge mobilization and organizational development projects designed to make their work more effective and strengthen everyone’s skills.
The Wisdom2Action team can help you put your knowledge into action.
- Capture: We work with you to determine what really works within your program, and show you how you can grow these areas of strength.
- Share: Together, we create a Knowledge Mobilization plan to help you share what works and strengthen your case for funding, partnerships, and further support.
- Finally, we show you how to keep up to speed on what others are doing, so that you can continue to learn and grow your work.